Denim

Friday, July 29, 2011

Shaylee Bug's 1st Hair Cut

I took the boys to Cindy's Salon, Clipitz, today. They were so way over due for haircuts. Kind of last minute Cindy and I decided to give Shaylee a haircut too. Good thing my camera was in the car! She sat so quiet and still in the chair with her little smock on watching Cindy in the mirror as she trimmed away. Don't panic yet, she only had a tiny trim. There was no way I was going to cut off her beautiful curls ... she loves them waaaay to much.

Then Cindy styled her hair so darn cute! She did all sorts of fun, fancy stuff and told me her hair should stay in for up to a week. I can wash it and everything! I could tell my little Shaylee Bug felt so grown up sitting there in that chair with a professional doing her beautiful "puzzle" (Rapunzel) hair.

It was a fun afternoon, but at the same time a little sad. No more first haircuts until I have grandchildren ...
my little one's are growing up.




























No comments:

Post a Comment