Denim

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Camping With Grandpa

I sent the Mota boys camping with their grandpa this weekend. It was their grandpa's church father-son camp out. They camped out at Utah Lake and had an amazing time. I gave Parker my camera and told him he was in charge of capturing the memories I'd miss. He couldn't wait to be in charge of the camera for the first time. When I called to check up on them around 10pm I was told they were already fast asleep in the tent! We have a trailer so a tent is a novelty to the boys and they couldn't wait to go to bed...maybe I should pitch a tent in their room. ; ) Parker told me they made new friends and they even started a fire all by themselves with no matches. It's so fun to see them grow up and do things all on their own.


No comments:

Post a Comment