Denim

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Something New

While the kiddos were busy with grandpa and grandma Susie eating pizza, playing Twister, getting ice-cream and putting puzzles together Mota and I went out for an evening together with a couple of friends. All I wanted was to go and do something we'd never done before. Dinner was at a cute, slightly upscale restaurant that we'd never been to before. We were seated in a grove of lemon trees and my dinner was absolutely wonderful. Afterwords, we walked over to a new indoor activity type place where we decided to "try" to play a game of croquet. Once Larry knew what he was doing he was awesome at it . . . on the other hand I was playing with pure luck. He scored 30 and I was thrilled with my score of 14. Next date night we'll be going back and trying the ropes course. We're both afraid of heights so we'll see how that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment