Denim

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Tanner's First Party

Tanner's been to several birthday parties, but never by himself until today. This afternoon he dressed up like a super hero and was dropped off like a big boy. However, we ran into a little problem before the party...we don't own any super hero costumes. What about Halloween costumes you say? Nope, that idea is out. I usually make my kiddos costumes so they're something unique to their likes at the time. Lucky for me my mom made super hero capes for the kids a few years ago so I ran up and grabbed batman from her right before the party. As we drove to the party Tanner could hardly contain his excitement and jumped out of the car as soon as we pulled in the driveway. When I picked him up two hours later he had 2 lollipops in his mouth. Other than games I'm still not quite sure what all he did...he'll only talk about the tons and tons of candy he got!

No comments:

Post a Comment